Sunday, April 15, 2012

30 Before 30 :: Updated

Oh my, you guys.
I had some lofty ambitions when I created this list about a year ago.

Did I not know how consuming my nursing classes would end up being?
How utterly absorbed I would be in trying to parent these three little piggies?
{Especially the two-year-old...this little boy of mine is indescribable in his "toddler-ness." It's extreme.}

But I have had the chance to do a few of the things I had hoped to do.
#12. was in February and it was totally refreshing.
Made me contemplate a facebook-less life.
Still kinda thinking about it.

#7. I'm trying. Lord knows I'm trying.

#14 & 23. Were in December and so much fun.

#18. South Carolina in December 2011:



#26. I did one better and it felt so good.

#27. Saw the Civil Wars.
It was beautiful.
 {photo from little sister's instagram}

#15. is in the process.
This one deserves a whole blog post on it's own.
This endeavor is not good for my blood pressure...


#17. Ha! Hahahahaaaa.
No, those aren't caterpillars on my forehead.


I have a little over seven months to complete the rest of my list.
Big endeavor but there are a few, like numbers 2 and 3 that are so close to happening I can taste them. 
But there are some (ahem, #16) that may just have to be rolled over to the 
Maybe-I-can-do-this-before-I'm-31 List.


2 comments:

Lesley @ my lively mind said...

i love your list. good luck checking the rest off!

Bethany D said...

Yeah for The Civil Wars! I'm a huge fan of them myself. Good luck on the rest of your list. And don't quit on it, even if it takes you until you are 35!