Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Our Place


Do you remember this?



Or this?



This?


Family Christmas on the beaches of South Carolina.
We're doing it again this year.
Seven days of family, funniness and...the beach, you guys, on Christmas!
I've never spent a Christmas on a beach. It might be weird.
But I can tell you one thing:
I will not be complaining.

I have a good feeling that Sand and Christmas lights will make quite a dashing couple.

If you don't remember here are the posts about our last two trips to SC:



{PS. I love how, in this post, I was so sure I'd never see our house again.
I could not have been more wrong. We're returning to the same -perfect- beach house this year.}






5 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds like a magical christmas to me! :) Have a great trip!

Mrs. A said...

Ahhhhhmazing! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Annie said...

FUN!! I can't believe how young your kids are in these pics...I swear I remember reading about this not too long ago...

Have a great time!

Lucy said...

It looks gorgeous! Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas.

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Oh my gosh - I am sure jealousy is not a character fitting for Christmas.

I confess.

AND - tell me you weren't in Chicago!!!