Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blog to Love :: Cakies

My friend Andrea {check her out!} does this fun little deal on her blog where she highlights some of her favorite blog reads.
I love that.
It's nice, it's friendly, it's uplifting and it's done in a totally sharing spirit.

So...I wanna do it too.
I want to share some of my favorite blogs with you.

Here's a new fave - drawn to my attention by my mama.

Rubyellen is totally adorable.
And so are her three little babies named True, Brave and Soul.
 {wonderful names, right?!}
And she's due to have #4 in the next few months...can't wait to get the name scoop on that one!
She has some fabulous DIY projects, some goodies are here and here.
A sweet little shop that she's just stocked up.
Her decor is fun and mismatchy and very Anthro.
I love her Vintage Here, Vintage There posts.
But her father's day surprise was my very favorite idea I've seen in a long, long time.
Her love for Christ is beautifully evident in her posts.
It's just an all-around good blog.

So, go on...follow her blog.
And tell her Ashley or Star-Crossed, or "that one girl" sent ya.
: )

Click here for my blogroll.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love this! I just checked out her Father's Day Surprise, so awesome! Thanks for sharing a new blog with me. Can't wait to read more.