Friday, March 11, 2011

20 in 10 :: Week Two and More Important Matters

This morning I had my second weigh in for my 20 lbs in 10 weeks challenge and I'm right on track.
Two more lbs down.
Which puts me at a four pound weight loss in the past two weeks.
Beautiful, I tell you.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

I wanted to share a few of my {not so secret} secrets...or strategies, more accurately for losing this weight once and for all.
But...in the light of the day's global news and the heaviness it puts on my heart, I'm going to have to save that info for another post.
I just can't bring myself to drone on and on about weight loss when there has been a real tragedy of such great magnitude.

Japan was hit with a massive earthquake and tsunami and I just can't get the situation out of my head.

Lord, have mercy.

And you, YOU go hug your spouses and children very tightly and kiss their heads and inhale their scent and touch their sweet cheeks and love them.

2 comments:

yvette said...

I'm praying for all the people in Japan...it's so terrible.

I only lost 1/2 pound last week. I weigh myself on Mondays, and I blame the weekend of devouring girl scout cookies....I did much better once the cookies were gone :)

Jodi said...

I'm behind... I did weigh in on Monday but haven't had time to get here. I gained 2.5 pounds!!! I know I had a few indiscretions over the weekend but really... 2.5 pounds?!?! I thought I worked really hard last week working out... so I will just persevere and pray that next week is better. :o}