Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cutest Superbowl

Serious football fans probably cringe at the title of this post.
But, from a girl that normally picks "her team" based on how cute the team's mascot or uniforms are
- I mean, really, some of these teams with their color combos, ugh! -
it's not that far of a stretch.


 Admittedly, I got to the Superbowl parties for the food.
My diet starts tomorrow...no, it really does.

I found the cutest little football helmet cookie cutter at this place and couldn't resist.
Thus, the cookies...
(using THIS recipe.)


And the birth of the Cutest Superbowl.

: )

(I really like the green/yellow color combination. I guess that means...GO PACK, GO!)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I agree, super cute!!

Jamie Willow said...

remember when we scrapbooked during the super bowl that once? that was cute too :)

Mrs. B. said...

Yes, Jamie. That was pretty cute. I miss you.

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

Well, you picked the winner!