Saturday, January 15, 2011

In Anticipation

My blog post count is inching toward the 1,000 mark.
Meaning...
in the next week I will hit ONE THOUSAND posts.
Can you say, "milestone?"
: )

I'm planning a little something special for the 1,000th post.
Something you'll like.
Something rewarding.
For you.


A bit of advice.
If you read this blog but don't officially "follow," you should probably take the extra bit of time to click the "follow" button over there on my sidebar.
There's something in it for you.
But you'll just have to wait and see what...

Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

Truly His said...

How exciting! I am just getting caught up with blogger and laughed so hard with your post on Song of Solomon... :) Love how much you love your husband!

Beka said...

You know I read your blog! :)

#1 fan...... maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Rachel MIGHT have me beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jamie Willow said...

love that you are such a blogaholic just like me :) it is a wonderful blog land we live in!

Lyndee said...

I look so forward to your blogs!