Thursday, December 30, 2010

Writing Motherhood :: Totally Inspired




I received this book from my mom for Christmas. I'd never heard of it before and at this point I'm only a few chapters in, but I'm already buzzing with excitement over how much inspiration I'm getting from this book.

To learn a bit more about the book (and buy it...because you know you want to be inspired to write about your motherhood journey too) click here.

Thank you, Mom!

And, no, I wasn't paid or bribed to write a post about this book...I really just like it that much.

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

Oh Ash you are so good at writing. This should give you new insights on how to continue in your eventual craft for I think both you and Jams should write and maybe illustrate with photographs as well.....

Jamie Willow said...

yeah, this looks like a lot of fun...I may need to investigate this :)