Friday, October 8, 2010

Freakin' Hot Couple Alert!

Um...hello. I must have been living under a rock - how did I not know two of the hottest beings walking the planet are together...married...making a baby???


 Thanks to an (unsolicited) subscription to USWeekly magazine - I'm telling you, if they start sending me a bill for a magazine I never signed up for, I will have some heads...until then, I'm enjoying my *free* subscription quite thoroughly. - anyway, thanks to the people at US I am up-to-date on the latest celebrity couplings, break-ups and how, exactly they are "just like us!"

Javier Bardem.
Oh golly.
Oh swoon.

Admittedly, I'm a fan of men with a little bit of a messed-up face.
(Not making any statements about Mr. B.)
What I'm saying here is: I do not like Pretty Boys.
If a guy has any chance of being prettier than me on my worst day...I can't even entertain the thought of attraction.
I'm the pretty one here.
I'm the work of art.
I'm the arm candy.

Javier - bless his brooding, Spanish heart - has a bit of a messy face.
And I love it.

And so does Penelope Cruz, apparently.

MmmHmmm...Penelope knows what's up.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Ash,

About the magazine subscription, you might want to call around and find out how they got your info, etc. If there's a follow up call to see if "You are enjoying your subscription" ask them what subscription you are receiving and how they know you got it. A friend of mine had something similar and it turned out to be a scam, but she got to the bottom of it before they charged her or used their info.

Anyway, looks like you're doing well! Love the pics!

Steph

Lyndee said...

I so agree, like my men rugged and masculine looking. No offense to the pretty ones...they have their audience. Actually what category is Johnny Depp. He is somewhere in the middle right? Well he has greatly improved with age and I like his demeanor. I do like the weathered look.

Saundra said...

I, too, like the more rugged look. I, too, am a Johnny Depp watcher. I always kind of went for the "bad boy" when dating. I dated a nice looking football player once and broke it off, he seemed too boring. Give me a motorcycle and long hair(it had to be clean, of course)....those were the days...the seventies were the best....
(Sorry, don't know what came over me. I got a bit off track,didn't I?) hehe

Alexandria said...

he's to die for.

he might give johnny a run for his money. his bod is hotter ... bigger ... better.