Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Documenting

I've got my camera in my hand all day today. Documenting the day for:


Too much fun!
We've had a busy day thus far. Driving hither and yon for some things fun and some things necessary. And all of it is being captured to share with you for A Day in August.
I hope you have done or are planning on documenting your day in August and will share it on your blog and link up here.
Link up day will be before the weeks end; so get out your camera and start snapping. Everyone is invited to join the blog hop!


Want to know what the A Day in August photo journal could look like?

Click the photo for A Day in July
Click the photo for A Day in June

2 comments:

Jamie Willow said...

I'm almost ready! just need to upload and blog! :) yay!

Katie said...

Whoops, I almost forgot. I'll do this tomorrow!