Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Real Life Tuesday - 20


Oh my...it's been awhile since my last IRL post. About five months, in fact.

I'm about to remedy that...



In March I posted this picture by Vivienne Harris. This girl makes junking look good:
(or "junque-ing" as we like to call it.)



and the "winning" comment is...
(she wins nothing. Just some Star-Crossed accolades)

IRL... I hate yard sales. Sorry.
cracks me up. Tell it like it is, sister.

I was actually about to post a link to Beth's blog and say that she led me to this funny site that is very "Real Life" in nature. So entertaining.


And now, for your witty, captioning pleasure...


In Your Dreams:

In Real Life...

3 comments:

jek said...

IRL...I hope this is my real life sooner than later. Man, I need a vacation!

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

Hee hee! Thanks Ashley! I am honored. :)

Love your blog - keep it up! It's a fun respite from the busy, crazy season I'm currently in.

Still SO not a fan of yard sales...
BH

Jamie Willow said...

in real life there is at least one old woman who looks like she is made of leather and is lathered in baby oil...