Friday, July 23, 2010

Don't Forget...

A Day in July is coming to a Star-Crossed near you. I'll be posting my Day in July at the end of next week. (We had a camera accident which is causing me to shop for a new camera and putting a glitch in the picture posting.)


I already have a few bloggers that have their posts in the works or up on their blogs. It's going to be such a fun little blog hop!

If you want to participate, just pick up your camera, shoot the silly, crazy and mundane of your day and put them in a post. We'll link up at the end of next week.

For an idea on how your post might look, check out my A Day in June.

2 comments:

Annie said...

put mine up yesterday. not as thorough as I hoped, but they'll get better as we go. Love the idea!

Katie Beth said...

This sounds fun, I'm going to have to do this!