Saturday, July 31, 2010

The August Break 2010

A blog I read is hosting a blog event. It runs for the month of August.


I'll be taking a bit of a writing break and playing around with my camera. Let me tell you, I am no professional behind the lens. Not even a little bit. I just have fun. I'm not worried about composition, lighting, shutter speeds (what is that, anyway?) or that stuff. I just know what looks pretty to me and I'll be documenting August with photos instead of so many words.
To learn more about the August Break and for a full list of contributors, click here.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Im in too. I need motivation to blog. I have been a summer slacker. A photo a day it is. Fun!

StephG said...

You bet I'm jumpin' on the bandwagon...lol...this was perfect & exactly what I needed. I have way too many awesome pictures not being posted!

:)