Monday, June 28, 2010

Hydrangeas and Tonka Trucks

Could I get a more perfect depiction of my life these days?





The beauty of a hydrangea bush nestled amongst the weeds alongside a Tonka truck loaded with mud.





That's life, folks. As Star-Crossed as it gets. Striving for picturesque beauty and thwarted at almost every turn. But it's okay...because even when perfection gets marred by real-life, it's still beautiful; even breathtaking at times.





This brings me to my little project I hinted at in an earlier post. I've been taking photos all morning. Of ordinary-ness. Nothing special. Just brushing teeth and pouring Corn Flakes and pouty kid's faces. I'm going to assemble them and post them all tomorrow for you to see.


A Day in June.


That's what I'll call this photo journal of a post.
The ins. The outs. The pretty and the Star-Crossed.



Here's the catch: When we come to the end of July, and it's time to post "A Day in July," you post your day in July too. If we get enough bloggers involved, we can have a good (not) old-fashioned blog hop.
I'm off to snap more pics of my day...

8 comments:

Jamie Willow said...

I'm in!

Mrs. B. said...

Good! I hoped you would be. :)

Sarah said...

Count me in!

Alicia Marie said...

ohhhh fun!! I want in. My July should be quite interesting...both pre and post baby. Great idea!

Lyndee said...

Okay that should be possible!

Laura said...

I'm in too!

Mrs. B. said...

Girls! What fun. So glad.

The Arnold Family said...

Ok I think I get it. When I get home from the hosp, Im game!