Friday, April 16, 2010

Swagbucks: Online Treasure Hunting

Swagbucks.

Stupid name? Yes. I agree. And I was a little skeptical about getting involved in this whole online phenomenon. Use the swagbucks search engine and win points? Go on little scavenger hunts for swagbucks "codes" and win points? Shopping via the swagbucks store and winning points?

Sounded like it would take too much time/effort and not be worth it.

Actually? It's kinda fun; and really not as excruciating as it sounds. And the payoff? Winning enough "swagbucks" gives opportunities to earn gift cards (the Amazon.com cards are my favorite) and other prizes.

I'm saving up my Amazon gift cards - real money, people! All for doing piddly little internet things - for something fun like one of these.

I'm telling you this so that you can sign up and win prizes too. Doncha wanna?

Search & Win

P.S. If you decide to sign up and become a SwagNerd, click the banner above and use me as a referral. I get swagbucks if you do and that means I'm closer to my fun gadget. :)

Or, you can click HERE.

Now, if we could just figure out a less ridiculous name for this Swagbucks thing...

3 comments:

Jamie Willow said...

haha, swagnerd :) cute, I am definitely a swagnerd :)

Jennifer Rizzo said...

Swagnerd?? That's a new one!!! I can't wait to meet you at Anne Maries!

The Arnold Family said...

Well if i ever sign up I'll try and remember to come through you. ;)