Friday, April 23, 2010

In the Past Hour I...

  • Picked my children up from Bible Study childcare.
  • Made a last minute pediatrician's appointment for an acid reflux baby.
  • Got a babysitter (yay, grandma!) for said appointment.
  • Unloaded three hungry children from the car.
  • Made mac 'n cheese.
  • Breastfed a starving soul.
  • Served mac 'n cheese.
  • Tripped over the dog.
  • Called my Dr. for an insurance problem
  • Changed stinky baby.
  • Checked my email.
  • Helped kids with the "last bite" in their yogurt cups.
  • Cleaned up after mac 'n cheese.
  • Took a bite of leftover mac 'n cheese.
  • Wiped a bottom.
  • Took another bite of mac 'n cheese.
  • Wiped another bottom.
  • (I washed my hands in between those last few...)
  • Hushed a crying baby.
  • Put the two oldest chickens to bed for naps.

I think I need a raise...

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Moms are amazzzzing!! Your package should be there tomorrow or Monday. I think a reflux appointment sounds like a wonderful idea. My boys were on Prevacid/Colic Ease combo that worked WONDERS.
Good job Ashley!!

Jamie Willow said...

I already knew you were a Super Mom!!! where's your cape?!

jessica m said...

you do need a raise! :)

Momma Z said...

I love reading your blog-- it makes me smile...and I must say, my Nico (almost a year) was TOTAL acid reflux too! Get him in the to the pedi asap, you might have to start giving him meds. But once I gave him meds and changed his formula, it was "better"....oh boy oh boy, I remember those nights/days.
((HUGS))

A. Suzanne said...

i need a raise...

of time spent with my sis.

Laura said...

I've given you an award on my blog, lovely lady. xoxo