Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Home is...An Apron and A Baby on the Hip

I love Reluctant Entertainer. It is one of the most inspiring blogs I have on my blogroll.
Sandy has started a Wednesday blog-hop called 'Home is...' She gives themes each week and this week's theme is aprons. We share a photo and a story about aprons and "home."


Well...by golly, if the apron photo I have hasn't been made possibly by Miss Sandy herself! I won this adorable personalized apron from Reluctant Entertainer in 2007. It's the only one I have but I love it. I'd really like to expand my apron wardrobe - this one is sort of too cute and sentimental to me (my first little blog-friend gift) to use seriously.


But what says "home" more than a mommy in an apron and her baby on her hip? I'd say nothin' at all.
(And can I just add...this photo makes me really, very inspired to get back to my pre-Britt body. Yessiree!)

8 comments:

Alli said...

you look fan-stinkin'-tastic here, sis!
i vote short hair again...
and mega-healthy, determined summer for both you & i this year!! :)

Tammy@InStitches said...

You are so right about that and ya'll look adorable ! I'm getting ready to link up to the party.

Sandy said...

Oh my, 3 years ago? You are so darling and your kids are getting so big! Love the pix of Britt - you have 3 now like me. Except mine are TEENS, all 3! Can you believe it?

Thanks for linking up to RE today Mrs. B! Love, S

Jamie Willow said...

what a fun apron! I remember when you won this little ditty...so cute!

Betsy said...

Well, I think you look adorable! and so is Britt! :) This was a very cute post!

Saundra said...

When my sister and I were sorting my mom's things, we found a drawer full of my grandma's handmade aprons. He always wore them. There were enough aprons for every grown child and granddaughter to get one. That and a doily or hankie with grandma's tatting. Also, everyone got one of mom and dad's hankies. They both carried them religiously, mom's was usually flowered and dad's was usually the red bandana-look. Great keepsakes!

Katie Beth said...

That apron is adorable!! As are you and Beck! What a fun thing to win!

2010 miles in 2010 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.