Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Evie's Bedroom

I posted Mr. Beck's bedroom earlier in the day and I'm getting around to Evie's girly Paris inspired space.


Her canopy bed and dressed are old...I guess they could be considered heirlooms by now. They belonged to my mom as a girl, I used them throughout my girlhood and now, they're Evie's. Three generations.
I took the closet doors off so that she could have a bit more living/playing area in this itty bitty room of hers. We put her baby dolls and all the fun stuff to go with inside.
My mom sewed the pillows behind Evie in the photo and she made curtains to match. I adore this fabric. Sweet but not too babyish.


A Paris beauty must have her hats.

Reading Tasha Tudor. Does anyone out there love Tasha as much as we do?


As soon as we get her Eiffel Tower mural up on the blank wall I'll be posting more photos.

4 comments:

Lori said...

I think you should enter your kid's bedroom photos to a magazine! The rooms (and kids!) are lovely!

I like how you took the doors of off Evie's closet. Great idea!!

Liz said...

What an adorable website you have, Ashley! Evie and Beck's rooms are just gorgeous. I like how you mixed heirloom with modern. It reminds me of two of my favorite (and sadly, now deceased) magazines Cookie and Domino!

The Arnold Family said...

I love it.

Alicia Marie said...

Please come nest at my house. The rooms are too perfect. Seriously perfect little rooms.