Monday, March 29, 2010

A 365 Project

That first year flies by - it's what they all say, right? Well, "they all" are right on.

As a mom, I always am amazed by how the days can seem to crawl by with the diapers and the fussing - the monotony of it all - and the year still goes in a flash. The ones that were so little are big before we even know it.

I've decided to put together my own little 365 project since I've seen so many cool ones done by friends and online connections. This one is all about Britt. Sort of a photo journal of his first 365 days. If you're interested in following (grandmas, aunties?) click here and save the link. I'll be trying to upload pictures I've taken of our boy as the days go by.

1 comment:

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

Oh, I wish I would have done that, I suppose I could start now! What a great idea!