Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Baby Shopping :: Land of Nod

Baby B should arrive in a matter of 6 weeks. (If it's longer than that I might just die...I want my funeral to be a party, so have cake, okay?)

I've been in and out of fabric shops with my mom - cooing over this cute fabric and that. Dreaming up possible color schemes and assembling the oh-so-important baby blankie. I've also been Internet shopping. I visited Land of Nod, one of my favorite online children's boutiques and here are some of my finds.

Wish List:

Sophie the Giraffe
My sweet nephew, Baby J, has this teether. He L O V E S it. So do I. Vintage, frenchy charm.
Striped Hat & Booties Set

Playful World Animal Dolls
At 45$ a pop I'm not expecting to buy these goodies. But they sure are cute.

Natural Fit Onepiece and Hat
I love love love a new baby in white (or cream).



It's a Jungle up There Mobile



Babushka Blanket

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute finds! I love love love Land of Nod too. Wish they weren't so pricey!

Rae Nolt said...

Oh Ashley...So excited for you! Love this post...cause baby things are all I think about these days!

Alicia Marie said...

Cute finds. I hear marvelous things about Sophie. How is it planning and not knowing the sex of the baby? You are so brave, I don't know if i could do that...

Jamie Willow said...

Ash! tell people not to get you Sophie cause I am totally getting her for you!

Parisienne Farmgirl said...

one handed here cause nursing...but we have land of nod in chicago and it IS wonderful...SO wih you on babies in all whit, i cant get enough white 4 my nb's

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

I knew Judah loved Sophie but then I saw this whole thing on that toy and realized how wildly popular it is - so funny! Love it! I need to get one for Park!

Can't wait for your Baby B to arrive and to hear the undoubtedly fabulous name you'll have picked out. Hugs!