Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby B. Tweets

I've been brainstorming about how to keep all my friends/family updated about Baby B. The days leading up to the birth, the big day itself and some fun details following. I don't want to be posting all the gory details on Facebook or blogging it or tweeting it all over the universe to old college friends and acquaintances and all manner of strange, nosy folk...mostly...I don't want boys (gasp!) reading about the state of things "down there."

Catching my drift?

But I really like the idea of keeping a few, interested, approved people...er, girls updated on my moment by moment progress.

So...here we have BabyBTweets. Yup. Baby B. has a twitter account. Welcome to 2010.

If you're interested in following our escapades, click right ^ there. And you'll probably be approved. (Unless you creep me out...)

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Do I have to have a cell phone to participate? Cause I am only ever at home and teaching. Borrrring. How can I follow? I am so Twillerate. (heh)

Mrs. B. said...

I think you can follow online. ?? I'm kinda twilliterate too (Love that word! haha.)
Send a request and then you'll have access to the page that has all my "tweets" so you can view it there whenever you're at a computer.
Also, you could put it on your cell phone and then get texts anytime I update.

Sarah said...

No cell phone. Never had one. Crazy? Yes. LOL! I will try the computer :) SO excited for you!

Mrs. B. said...

Sarah!!! NO CELL PHONE. How do you live?! ;)
I think you'll have to create a twitter account though...

Rae Nolt said...

HOW FUN! Love this idea! I'm always SO "red in the face" when people update their facebook and say..."dialated fully...we see the head!" OH MY GOODNESS...For the world to see that. Can't think of ANYTHING else!
Great idea...:)

Laura said...

OH NO!!! I don't have a twitter. :-(
So, I guess you'd better just call me with 10 minute updates. ;-) hehe. Just joking.... I'll make a twitter - (only for you, my love of loves). I can't wait to see Baby B. and meet Baby (in June or July!!!!!!!!!!!)

Mrs. B. said...

Laura! June or July! I'm dying.

The Arnold Family said...

Oh! I hope you approve ME!

Bethany Patrice said...

Yeah!!! The Scottbergs love TWITTER. This will be so much fun. What a great idea to keep everyone posted. It is so easy and convenient. When Parker turns 6, we've talked about letting him have his own account so he can keep his far away family informed. :)

Maegan said...

Baby B-Youre so 2010! :)
Good Idea!!

Natalie said...

wow 39 days to go? crazy!