Wednesday, January 6, 2010

By the Beautiful Sea


By the Sea, By the Sea


By the Beautiful Sea...




You and me, You and me



Oh, how happy we'll be...


When each wave comes a rollin' in, we'll duck or swim...



And we'll float and fool around the water




Over and under then up for air



Pa is rich, ma is rich, so now what do we care?


I love to be beside, beside, beside, beside, beside...

Beside the sea, beside the seaside, beside the seaside.



Down by the beautiful sea.



Song lyrics by Harry Carroll

7 comments:

Christina said...

absolutely gorgeous pictures Ashley! Right out of a magazine ;) Your family is beautiful and you captured your time so picturesquely!!

b.fox* said...

BEAUUUUUUTIFUL pictures!!! AHH! How adorable!

Kimberly Ginn said...

Grrrrreat pics Ashley! You really captured the spirit of the trip and your gorgeous family!

The Arnold Family said...

Aww I love it!!! Beautiful pics.

Sarah said...

*Sigh* How dreamy! I miss the sea. Love the one of Beck running and Evie in midair. Adorabblllle!

Mrs. D said...

I just simply ADORE coming to your blog Ash! It just makes me HAPPY and LIGHTHEARTED!!!
Beautiful pictures, beautiful family ...
xoxoxo

* said...

Your daughter and son are ADORABLE!!