Friday, December 4, 2009

Entertainment

I'm sick. I've been hit with this nasty bug of all things...while pregnant!

I'm trying really hard not to completely flip my lid with having been bound to bed for 5 days and the scare that comes with being ill, taking medications and trying to keep a healthy baby. Not to mention I have 2 sick kids and have missed school this entire week - ahem...finals are next week. I haven't a clue how I'm going to catch up.

"Trust" has a whole new meaning at this point in my life. And the word does not bring up happy feelings. I'm scared.
While I'm scared, I'm trying to entertain myself positively. Here's what's doing it:

6 comments:

Michael said...

I seriously could not imagine! I have finals this week and next week and I am stressed to the max. Certainly counting my blessings right now that we are healthy here. I'll keep your family in my prayers for sure! Good Luck!

Alicia Marie said...

Been praying for you and your family...hope you are feeling better!

Jamie Willow said...

ASH!!! you totally just made me cry with that video :( :(

The Arnold Family said...

I'm sorry your sick. Has Mr. B caught it too?

Sarah said...

:( Feel better! xoxo

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

Okay - laughed and cried at the vid. Thanks. :)