Monday, November 16, 2009

Pregnancy Perk #9

Pregnancy Perk #9:

Knowing that I've got the likes of this growing inside me.

I mean, really, isn't this just amazing? Me. Growing a person. Again. It's just a miracle; one of those every day miracles but a miracle no less.

This ultrasound photo is from a couple of weeks ago and I'll give you that Baby B looks a little like Skelator at the moment but in a few short months baby will look a little like this:

Beck - 2005


or maybe this?


Evie - 2006

Gives me the warm-fuzzies to think of it.

6 comments:

Alli said...

YAY!!!

Sarah said...

How cute are they? I am thinking boy. I miss being pregnant. I will live through you~

Annie said...

newborns are SO precious. makes me want one (preferably not my own thankyouverymuch)! You have beautiful babies!

Any gender thoughts?

Katie Allegretti said...

Awwww, so sweet!!

Mrs. D said...

I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy is going Ashley!!! I can't wait to see what Baby B #3 is going to be!!!

Lyndee said...

This gramma is excited! I wish I lived closer to enjoy all the kids!