Friday, November 20, 2009

Frivolous Friday

Heidi Klum, 5 weeks post-partum.

(Some are giving her grief for not wearing a bikini like she did at the VS fashion show after her last baby. Seriously? You're gonna say anything about someone that looks like this a mere 5 weeks after birthing a child? Barbarians.)

ffi


1. We need to have more compassion.
2. I took the kids to the mall this morning and it made me smile.
3. If you want love, give love!
4. I like chocolate because it's beautiful.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think it doesn't effect me one bit.
6. Laughter and pie makes for a happy holiday.

5 comments:

StephG said...

HA! I don't even look that good 5 YEARS postpartum!!!!!

Alicia Marie said...

blah. NOT human. The only people that would complain are people that have not given birth...every single mother in the world is jealous of her post baby bod...me included.

Cupcake Mama said...

Go easy on yourselves ladies...first, she must be breastfeeding and secondly, I wouldn't notice a post-baby belly on myself (let alone someone else) if I had all that tulle or feathers or whatever swirling around my lower half! And there is also an amazing little tool called photoshop as well.

Jamie Willow said...

she has the genes for having lots of babies and still keeping her body. clearly. i imagine she is tucked quite nicely into that crazy outfit...it is pretty great for only 5 weeks any way you slice it.

I am happy that 7 mo after having baby J I am close to having my body back...everyone is different :)

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

My friend Natalie (she did my wedding hair and make-up) did hair for the models at the VS fashion show. She didn't do Heidi's (she had two lesser-known models), but still - she was there and did two models all by herself and had the most fabulous pictures posted on her FB page. Very proud of her.

Just thought I'd mention it after seeing your post. :)