Friday, November 20, 2009

Floor-Plan Saturday ~ 9th Edition

It's been awhile! I'm breaking my Floor-Plan silence for a doozy. Not only is it a beautiful home, it has got a little personal appeal for me. My best friend (this one) is building this, her dream home, as we speak...er...blog.

Look at this stunner! Imagine it on a rural family farm right outside of Washington D.C. in Virginia. *Sigh* It's a lot of work (much lamenting over the phone...) but it will be so worth it.


Stats
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 4.5
Square Footage Total: 3372
Main Floor: 2193
Upper Floor: 1179
First Floor:
One word: Fireplaces!
Oh...and there's the dreamy mud-room, laundry room, porch combo right off the garage and kitchen. Perfect planning.


Take a look at Bedroom #2. I decided that one is mine for the many visits I pay. :)
How do you feel about it? I give it a 5...and not just because I have to!

1 comment:

jek said...

I agree. This house is fabulous. I hope your friend enjoys it.