Friday, October 2, 2009

Frivolous Friday

Ah...the weekend is upon us. I have a busy one, but I'm not going to tell you what it's full of - it might not get done and I don't want that kind of accountability. I want the freedom to fail. ;)

Here are some delicious, heartening photos of gorgeous people doing...well...what they probably haven't done in days or weeks. Maybe that's why they take such huuuge bites and have a certain look of desperation in their eyes?

I would so hate to live in Hollywood...

Nicole Ritchie + Sandwich

Katherine Heigl + Hostess

Heidi Klum + Spaghetti




Britney Spears + Ice cream



Jennifer Lopez + Hot dog
(probably my favorite.)
Now, I am not making fun here. I am breathing a sigh of relief for these teeny tiny people. And for myself. That Hostess snack looked really good...



And now for a little news on the Bachelor(ette) front.

Mr. Perfect, Jake, could quite possibly be the next seasons bachelor. Its not confirmed but here's the tidbit from Us Weekly.
I kinda don't care...is that wrong? He was a little bit dull. I'll certainly watch if he's the main man, though.
All photos from Us Weekly.

4 comments:

Annie said...

nice to know they eat! (and not just vegetables).

Sarah said...

Loved this!

Jamie Willow said...

hilarious!

Lyndee said...

Jake will be fun to watch. He is a man of principles! He is also a perfect hunk.