Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Real Life Tuesday - 12


Real Life Tuesday has returned. Zippity Do Dah.
My last installation was back in May (May?!). Here it is, just to remind yourself.
Here's the deal: I post a fabulous, unbelievably gorgeous photo. Unbelievable being the key word here. You drink in the beauty and then you get back to reality and tell me what the same situation would look like in your real life. Leave a comment with your - preferably witty - real life scenario and then I feature my favorite the next Tuesday.
Are you game? I hope so...
Here is my lovely featured image from May and my favorite comment (left by the very lady whose blog I found the image on):

via {that unreliable girl}


In real life, mosquitoes would cruise past any and all repellents known to man in order to attack my legs.
Nobody else's mind you, just me.
Starting a fire is also a possibility. Accidentally, of course.

Kit


Not sure whether or not I've got any riders in my little group of readers but I figure this breathtaking scene should give us some fuel for imaginations.
In your dreams:

dace

In Real Life...

6 comments:

Alicia Marie said...

In real like that horse would have be tied up liked that for me to go near it...

and my waist is not 18 inches....

ps.glad to have Real Life Tuesdays back

jek said...

In real life that horse would be kicking and going crazy from being hit in eye with a button that popped off that skirt.

Anonymous said...

in real life...

that stinks. literally, the poop would stink so bad that nothing this glamorous could be found, or at least not found in some purity where distance pretends things don't stink. I almost smell it now.

Jamie Willow said...

IRL...I'd be holding Judah and trying to get Lance to take a photo where I look thin and the horse and Judah are both looking at the camera and I would insist he keep taking photo's until I had the perfect shot to remember the moment by. Did I mention the horse AND Judah had to be looking at the camera? lol

jek said...

Scratch what I said before...there is nothing about it that is in real life. This is only in my dreams.

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

IRL... This mannequin posing by the horse (because of COURSE it's a mannequin! no person is this alabasterly/thinly perfect!) actually has tiny flecks of horse manure all over her.

And the horse is thinking, "Touch me again, woman, and you'll see more than just FLECKS!"

(Okay, so I guess I'm a little aggressive this morning...) :)