Sunday, September 13, 2009

Occupational Hazard

Ladies Night Out was this weekend. We dined out - what else spells F U N for a mommy but eating delicious food not cooked, served or cleaned up by herself?




I glance at my girlfriend's plate that is almost polished clean - the food was good! - and exclaim, "Look how much you ate! Good job!"



Embarrassing doesn't cover it.



"I guess that's what I get for going to dinner with a mom of preschoolers." Was her simple reply. She's still my friend. Thank God.





photo from here.

4 comments:

Alicia Marie said...

Funny.

I asked Ryan if he was ready for nigh- night last night... oops

When you say those things all day long... they tend to slip out.

Jamie Willow said...

oh boy. at least you didn't add "sweetie" to the end of your sentence! hehe

The Arnold Family said...

Aw! Haha. I can totally relate. I really only know how to talk to children. Adults look at me like i'm crazy...

I need a girls night out.

Gary and Elizabeth~ said...

You are so funny..
I'm sure your friends will always love you no matter what you say, besides you have a excuse your expecting.
Enjoy your day,
Elizabeth