Monday, August 10, 2009

A Favorite


We are contemplating a trip back to Minneapolis this Fall...will it fit in the schedule, is the drive worth it?
If we make it up there I am insisting that we go to dinner at one of my favorite spots - introduced to me by my little sister. Hell's Kitchen is located in the heart of the city and it has the most fabulous food.
It has nothing to do with that scary television reality show of the same name. I think that's just a coincidence.
If you live in Mpls, go there for me. Get the Beef & Vegetable Curry soup. It is the stuff dreams are made of.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

BEEN THERE! I actually reviewed it for the NCU newspaper as a student. Have you ever tried breakfast there? Amazing!

Kayla said...

I hope you guys make it here! Bummer I didn't know about Hell's Kitchen sooner...I was downtown this weekend with friends looking for a place for dinner...we saw Hell's Kitchen but didn't know anything about it so we ended up at Seven.

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

I've only ever eaten there for breakfast (which is also excellent, btw). I'll have to get down there for lunch sometime soon and try this magical mix called Beef and Vegetable Curry Soup!

Jamie Willow said...

I always said I was going to go and never did. lame. someday I will!