Monday, June 22, 2009

Potty Pros

Both of my kids are potty trained. Potty. Trained.

Do you know what this means? They both ("both" meaning Beck and Evie) wear cotton undies with Disney characters on them and do not soil them.

I thought the day would never come. Remember this post? And this one? And this?
(Note: much of the success of Evie's training is due to Gramma Lynda's miraculous potty training abilities and her visit at the beginning of June while Mr. B. and I visited Paradise. Thank you, Gram!)

5 comments:

Jamie Willow said...

way to go kiddo's!
way to go mama!
way to go gram!

it takes a village! ;-)

Redbird Rachel said...

Can Gramma Linda come to my house and work some magic on Noah??

Alissha said...

I am sooooo jealous. I hope to be in your position very soon. At least with the older one.

Jennalu said...

woo hoo! How exciting! Way to go ninners and gang!

Sarah said...

WHAT!?!? YEAH!! Way to go littles!