Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our 6th Wedding Anniversary

Speak in a summer tone
Pause in the after glow
Tenderly whisper my name
Tell me once again why I am your bride
So I can fly
So I can fly

Pause in your busy day
Look extra long my way
Wink at me across the room
Kiss me longer
Touch my arm when I am by your side
So I can fly
So I can fly


Oh how the little things
Strengthen my tiny wings
Help me to take on the world
When you love me there's nothing I wouldn't try
I might even fly
I might even fly
I might even fly



Lyrics to Fly by Sara Groves
Mrs. B. sang this to Mr. B. at the altar on their wedding day.

9 comments:

gina said...

Congrats. You two look Beautiful. and you sang? I was so nervous when I married. I don't think I could have managed that.
Beautiful!!

Redbird Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Mrs. W said...

how beautiful! congrats on 6 years!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversay.....I am proud of you two and your little family.
xoxoxo mom (dad says HI)

a.m. said...

Congrats to you and Mr. B!!! So happy for you two. Six years is definitely something to celebrate. You looked simply radiant in your pictures. And you sang? Impressive.

Jennalu said...

It is so precious Ashley, to read about you love with Ira! Keep on Keeping on!

The Arnold Family said...

Happy Anniversary! A year has flown by...it seems like yesterday you were posting these pics from your 5th anniversary.

Sarah said...

Love this! Happy Anniversary!

Laura said...

That was the best wedding I've ever been to. Sooooo fun and beautiful. Happy Anniversary. Love you.