Monday, May 18, 2009

The Summer of Anne



Anne of Green Gables. The entire, 8 book series. This Summer. *Sigh*
What a delight.
I'm reading along with an acquaintance from college, whom I can now firmly call a 'friend.' We reconnected over our love for reading via facebook. One more point for my beloved facebook.
If I'm not blogging much this Summer its because I'm out soaking up every ounce of vitamin D (sounds so much more important than 'sunbathing') possible, giggling with my children over the feel of caterpillars on their cheeks and the habits of fireflies in the twilight or simply immersing myself in the world of Anne Shirley.
(Not to worry, my reality TV cronies, I will be posting on Monday nights about the plights of our Bachelorette...cannot neglect that important feature of this blog!)
While I'll be blogging less in these Summertime months, I want to instill a new, temporary feature: Daily Anne.
Anne says so many clever, hilarious things that I just have to share some with you. When I come across a doozy or one that makes me think, I will post here. I hope you love Miss Anne as much as I do...

3 comments:

Alicia Marie said...

I Do! I Do! I do love Anne as much as you do! I look forward to this installment. I may even pick up the books again myself...

StephG said...

I absolutely adore Anne! I am in dire need of the DVD's so I watch them any time my little heart desires. In the meantime, I should dig out my 8 book series and start reading them!!!! So excited....

gina said...

I just watched the dvds on netflix about 2 months ago. truly loved it. great post