Thursday, May 28, 2009

Daily Anne ~ 4th Installation


"...isn't pink the most bewitching color in the world? I love it, but I can't wear it. Redheaded people can't wear pink, not even in imagination. Did you ever know of anybody whose hair was red when she was young, but got to be another color when she grew up?"


"No, I don't know as I ever did," said Marilla mercilessly...


"...Well, that is another hope gone. My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes. That's a sentence I read in a book once, and I say it over to comfort myself whenever I'm disappointed in anything...it sounds so nice and romantic, just as if I were a heroine in a book, you know. I am so fond of romantic things, and a graveyard full of buried hopes is about as romantic a thing as one can imagine, isn't it? I'm rather glad I have one."


-Anne of Green Gables

2 comments:

Rae Nolt said...

LOVING these Anne bits. Keep them comin!

Jamie Willow said...

so romantic! lol

love it!