Monday, May 25, 2009

The Bachelorette a la Jill ~ Episode 2

Fun show tonight, eh? (slipping in a little Canadian for the Jill lovers.)

Let me start with the most important thing first: Fashion.

Jillian's grey/lavender bejeweled number on the first date was absolutely, completely jaw-droppingly lovely. Just perfect. I didn't love the million dollar necklace with it that slimey Wes and his not-so-cute partner presented her...but ya can't win 'em all.

That brings me to my next topic. The bad guys.


Bad Guy #1 - Wes. As I've said before. He's slimey. He's slippery. He's phoney. He wants a record deal. Too bad he's losing potential fans by being an absolute pinhead.
Jerk.

The Worst Guy - Wes

Bad Guy #2 - David. What the hothead?! He's completely nasty and needs to just take a break. What's the deal with this 'man code' he's been shouting around about?
Here's something you don't need a code to understand: You're scary. Relax.
Bad Guy #3 - Tanner P.
Dear Jill,
Get rid of a Tanner. It will make things easier and much cooler. This Tanner? He's got a foot fetish. It makes you nervous and awkward. Let him go.
Love, Mrs. B.
Bad Guy #4 - Juan. He's girly. He talks too much. And I tend to agree with blow-a-gasket David about the phony-vibe.


These four morons need to go. And fast. That's all I will say about that.
How about the good guys? There were two that really stood out for me.
Good Guy #1 - Mike. Yup, the guy that streaked across the beach in a teeny weeny (no pun intended) speedo. I just think he's nice. His hair makes me jealous.
Good Guy #2 - Jake.
I. Love. Jake.
Dear Jill,
You might not always go for the 'good guys' but if you want a good life, if you want happiness, if you want a man that would be a good father for your babies, pick a good guy this time. Jake is a good option.
I consider myself an expert about the 'good guys.' I found one quite early in life and haven't thought twice about it.
Sincerely, Mrs. B.
P.S. He had lovely washboard abs. I am an expert about those too...you want those in your 'good guy.'
The Best Guy - Jake


The guys I didn't mention didn't quite make my radar yet. Except for Kiptyn. I don't know how to feel about him so he hasn't made any list yet. How do you feel about him? How do you feel about the way she virtually kiss-attacked him? Weird, no?
Do you agree/disagree about my good/bad picks?
Were you as sad to see Matheu go as I was? :(
Are you still thinking about the white dress from last week? I am. Can't get it out of my head. I loved that beauty.

6 comments:

Jennalu said...

I watched the show with Lynda. I used to watch it when it first came on. I enjoyed it and some tasty left-overs. Nothing like some tv with a special friend!

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

Wait - there's a guy named Kiptyn on the show??? Where do they find these dudes?

Jamie Willow said...

i loved all of her outfits! dang she looks great...i especially loved her cowgirl look.

she was on my dream date...handsome pilot, western shirt, fringe dress, two steppin' to martina singing....calgon take me away!

and me and jill have the same birthday! fun!

Rae Nolt said...

Loved the show...Love her. Even more this season...so far! ;) The dates were fun. Not big fan of the naked guy. I could tell Jill wasn't impressed...not even a kiss. Good for her!

Her clothes are super cute. Loved the red shorts. AND her hats. Ugh. I love her.

Cindy said...

I liked Jake, a lot. I might buy a single of Wes's, but I don't think he's right for Jillian - he's there for the spotlight (in my opinion). I kinda liked Dave last week, but this week his 'man code' and temper just turned me off. Juan seemed okay - I still like that he and his mom work together and that he seemed to take care of Jillian on the basketball court, etc.

My fave (so far): Jake.

Kayla said...

I am not sure what to think yet...all I know is the foot thing is STRANGE! I did like Jake a lot and loved his 1:1 date...mostly cuz I am a HUGE Martina fan!

Have a blast on your trip!! I will miss reading your blog while you are away.