Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Real Life Tuesday - 9



Last week's Real Life Tuesday was this Sandra Lane photo of gorgeous shoes in an equally gorgeous dresser. Really, don't you just desire that whole set up?







You people pulled through with some more fantastically entertaining comments...


"In real life, flats and flip flops are the only option.
I'm afraid of heights."
~Saundra
who is one of my best friends' mama :)

This weeks photo is retro quadruplets posing for a watering.

In your dreams:


In Real Life...

5 comments:

nathan.kemper said...

In real life... they are sprinkling the wetness in my direction, but it isn't water.

Alicia Marie said...

That looks like a nightmare to me. One baby is enough right now!

Jamie Willow said...

In real life I look at this picture and wonder what the benefits are to watering your babies...maybe I'll try it...

Maegan said...

In real life..if making babies was this easy, I'd have 10.



Actually...I would pray for a drought. Hahaha...one is enough right now!

Kim said...

In real life I can't get the babies to stay still for that pose!