Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Real Life Tuesday - 8

It has been two weeks since I posted this bathing beauty for your enjoyment. Sorry for the delay (if anyone noticed) its been a wacky week.


"In real life....
I don't have time to shave my legs, so I DEFINITELY don't have time to
chat it up with a fake swan in an outdoor bath."
Ha! I feel ya, sister!
And an honorary mention to my sweet little mama who wrote:
"In real life they would think 'this is a fancy yard sale...' and then run screaming when they found me naked in the tub."
Aren't I a lucky girl to have such silly people in my life? I love these ladies.
Okay, this weeks photo is one of my favorites. Just makes me happy...no explanation necessary.
In your dreams:

sandra lane





In Real Life...

10 comments:

Mrs. A said...

In real life, my kids would try to slam that drawer shut, flattening those beautiful shoes. And then when that didn't work, they'd throw the shoes around the room and play in the empty drawers.

Alicia Marie said...

My beautiful shoes are stowed in an ugly plastic crate.enough said.

Jamie Willow said...

In real life I can't wear high heels or I scare people "Attack of the 50 foot woman!"

Gary and Elizabeth~ said...

Oh how I wish I could wear such beautiful shoes, but my poor aching feet would not allow it. Maybe if I just sat in a chair with the pretty shoes on I could wear them.
cute post.
Have a wonderful day,
Elizabeth

Bethany Patrice said...

In real life high heels become weapons for pre-school boys..I speak from experience.

The Arnold Family said...

In real life: These would become weapons of mass destruction for my children. And I would go to put them on and at least one shoe would be nowhere to be found.

Laura said...

In real life, every cute pair of shoes I own has been destroyed by numerous plane trips and being shoved in a suitcase. Seriously, the heels have been broken right off. They just aren't careful enough with your high heels in customs and baggage. Darn airline workers.

Anonymous said...

in real life....I don't want the shoes....but I want that dresser!
M

Saundra said...

In real life, flats and flip flops are the only option. I'm afraid of heights.

jek said...

In real life...those shoes would stay where they are and I would be wearing casts on my broken ankles from the one time I tried to walk in them. (I take after my mother, who we sarcastically, and lovingly, call Grace.)