Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Real Life Tuesday - 10


Two weeks ago this was the adorable photo for Real Life Tuesday:




"In real life...I would pray for a drought...one is enough right now!"
I have to say that I've been experiencing quite the 'baby boom' in the past few months. A good friend of mine just had a baby, my sister-in-law just had her baby two weeks ago, my other sister in law just gave birth to my second nephew (in one month) last night!
I have a plethora of friends in various stages of pregnancy. A couple readers of this blog are coming to the end of their incubation time and a few more have just revealed their newly pregnant status! How's that for a bit of pressure?!
But...I am not trying to tell anyone anything w/ this post full of...baby-ness. (The only baby I am willing to handle at this point is my nursing school venture.) This is just a post to relate and commiserate with all my expecting buddies.
Without further ado...here is this week's photo:
In Your Dreams...

In Real Life...
(how is it really when you're 40 weeks pregnant?)

10 comments:

Saundra said...

In real life I'm in "grandma" status now and have no desire to feel nausea, hemmoroids, heartburn, acne, aches and pains again. Please Lord don't show me your humor, don't make me a Sarah.

Bethany Patrice said...

In real life, gray would be the appropriate color to wear. I felt like an elephant.

Alicia Marie said...

In real life it looked like i swallowed a LARGE watermelon, not a cute little ball. I was also covered from head to toes with the worse pregnancy rash (pupps) ever, so i would have been covered with wet rags to help with the itch...nice huh?

The Arnold Family said...

Ok. I could go sooo many places with this, but I will just do one. Stick to one.

IRL: I cannot cross my legs. This could be because my thighs are too wide to get anywhere close to crossing, or maybe it's my flab that hangs down TO my thighs that gets in the way of them crossing.

The Arnold Family said...

Haha ONE MORE because it is so dang true...

IRL: If I have a good hard laugh like the one she is having, I better be prepared to change undies because I WILL spring a leak.

Mrs.M said...

In real life I'm laughing to keep myself from crying because I can't believe what I got myself into when I already have a two year old.

Rae Nolt said...

In real life I look like that now! Says the non-pregnant woman.

Jamie Willow said...

In real life...nothing about this picture seems real. I bet that's a fake soap opera belly. That woman is probably going to steal someone's baby and "say" she gave birth. I know this because in real life no one laughs, wears a dress or does their hair at 40 weeks...and certainly not all three at the same time.

Jamie Willow said...

ps...not to mention she has shaved legs. who shaves their legs at 40 weeks?!

Annie said...

in real life i would have been walking like a crazy woman, sitting on the exercise ball every other moment of the day, eating spicy food at every meal, and contemplating the poor side effects of drinking castor oil, in desperation to get that baby OUT.