Monday, April 27, 2009

Lovey Boy


The trip to visit sweet Judah boy, our nephew, was a smashing success. :)


We came, we saw, we fell in love.
It was a quick visit. Not even 24 hours. But just enough to visit the beautiful new family and show our love & support.


My sisterfriend, Jamie, looks like a million bucks. No?



I feel so blessed to be Judah's auntie. He and I are going to be great friends.
And now, I await the call from the new mommy for visit #2. :)
(P.S. Baby fever was averted by a dangerous, narrow margin.)

3 comments:

Maegan said...

He is adorable.

and yeah... I think you averted it down to San Antonio...hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

Glad you had fun! I didn't realize it was such a short trip. Better that than nothing, though, for sure!

Did you bring the kids? I was thinkin' so but now I can't tell...

Anyway, glad you got to go and enjoy the Lockharts - all three!

Mrs.M said...

Look at Jamie! My God, she looks AMAZING!