Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Real Life Tuesday - 7

Last Tuesday I gave you the photo of our pretty little ballerina cleaning her not-so-dirty house.


You people are seriously funny and I had a hard time picking just winner...but, I did! I prevailed. I stuck with it. I made a choice.







In real life... I would fall off that ledge and bring the chandelier with me! ;)
Andrea
{Worley House}
Teehee. I wont admit that Andrea's comment won because of the titter it gave me to visualize the dainty dancer falling to her disgrace and bringing the chandelier crashing along with her.
I wont admit that at all...
In your dreams:

Chris Everard

In Real Life...

13 comments:

Kim said...

Umm...I would have chigger and mosquito bites out the wazoo! I really dont know what a wazoo is, but you can replace it with whatever you like.

Jamie Willow said...

in real life I can't haul my huge prego self up out of any bath tub, no matter how lovely.

Tracy said...

In real life I think I would be a little happier if I got a chance to take a relaxing bath outdoors!

Bethany Patrice said...

In real life I don't look like Amy Winehouse.

The Arnold Family said...

In real life I have 2 words: Mosquitoes and bees.

jek said...

In real life I just woke up from a nightmare of bathing in public.

Alicia Marie said...

In real life i would never be caught dead naked in public...even if it was in a cute bathtub...

Lyndee said...

In my backyard? Well 6 ft. fences on 3 sides still leaves the neighbor kids a side to hang at the fence asking me questions. Like "Why are you taking a bath outside lady?" or Hobbz would be up on his hind feet investigating my bubbles or the meter reader would come and knock on the door. Jack would let him in and I would be hiding behind a towel saying..."Don't mind me!"

Sarah said...

The neighbors would have me committed

Laura said...

In real life.... I don't have time to shave my legs, so I DEFINITELY don't have time to chat it up with a fake swan in an outdoor bath.

Anonymous said...

in real life they would think "this is a fancy yard sale...." and then run screaming when they found me naked in the tub.
m

Saundra said...

In real life, it is just a dream...forget the nakedness,who is going to carry all that stuff out there in the first place. And what are those curtains hanging from?

Rae Nolt said...

In real life my sister in law's goats would be drinking out of the tub. Her kids would be over saying, "Aunt Rachel, why are you taking a bath outside!? We don't get to do that!"