Friday, March 13, 2009

Friv Fri

Here's something annoying my sister and I do: abbreviate.

Abbreviation can be really fun and sound disturbingly stupid when you do it. The weirder, the better.

Names and places are especially in danger of being shortened. It's really very annoying, just ask Mr. B.

Okay...so now that you have the background story, let's get on with 'Friv Fri.'

We're going shopping today. Friday's are a great day for shopping.


j. crew

Itching to wear some sweet little shorts with a long-sleeved top. Simple and classic.


banana republic
I love this top and this skirt.
Note to self: lose some weight and wear a pencil skirt.
j. crew


Distressed, cuffed jeans with heels.
So so so cute.
Must.
tobi

See? Adorable.

j. crew



Here are the dresses. I love dresses in the Spring/Summer.
tobi




tobi
This navy/yellow bohemian one is perfection don't ya think?
tobi


diane von furstenberg
The finale.
If I were having a wedding I would have my 'maids wear this long skirt w/ tissue-thin tee.
Casual, wearable, great.
j. crew

On to the Celeb portion of our Friv Fri.

I watched DWTS on Monday night and I fell-in-stinkin'-love with Lacey's dress.
This is the only photo I could find of it and it doesn't even show the best part...the peacock feathered skirt.
I have an affinity for peacock feathers.
I do not have an affinity for Steve-O. But I digress...

Remember last week's Frivolous Friday when I posted about Jennifer Love Hewitt being pregnant?
Well, she's not.
That's why she looked so adorable. It was a fake belly for TV.


Here is Jen Love Hew.
Sans Belly.
And now for...


1. When I look to the left, I see my bookshelves made w/ love by Mr. B.

2. The living room is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work out on its own.

4. Not much can be done dirt cheap!

5. Knowledge is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any extra sweets feel free to have me over.

4 comments:

Rachel D. said...

Someone shoot me if I ever "tag" my jeans again. Baggy, loose roll up, love it. "Tagged" jeans that accentuate big feet... not so much. I'm probably out of the loop. We called it "tagging" in college. Is there a new name for it now?

Mrs. B. said...

I'm not sure what it's called now...then again I had no idea it was called "tagging"...

Kim said...

I have never been able to wear a pencil skirt - ever! The green dress is mighty cute though...I'm aiming to wear lots of fun dresses this summer!

gifser said...

I like this blog,
____My blog_______

Juegos friv, Friv juegos, Friv, Friv 250, Friv 2, Friv 4, Friv 3, Friv School, Friv Schools, Friv 4 School, Friv 4 Schools, Friv Gratis, Friv 250 Juegos, Fiv, Frin, Frive, Frive, Firv, Frv, Gry