Tuesday, March 4, 2008

On Days Like Today


The deck is abandoned for a late winter storm and we are glad that the saying, "In like a lion, out like a lamb" is true of March.

Hibernation, bear style, sounds like a very good idea.

HGTV saves my sanity.

Sweet, toothy grins also save my sanity:


Beck, showing us his "happy face."

I dream about a garden in the spring. With newly planted tomatoes, strawberries and blooming tulips.

I wonder if the weather gods got the memo that we left Minnesota weather behind two years ago and moved south...

Joy comes in the form of a girl in piggie tails talking on a pink cell phone:

Evie's FIRST pig-tails!

Have a happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Lyndee said...

Oh super precious pictures of my far off grands! I live for these!

Beth said...

Super cute kid pics!

Laura Irish said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!