Friday, March 28, 2008

Mom's Big Night Out

I am in dire need of a night out. By. My. Self.
As a mom, sometimes I feel like all I do is nurture, nurture, nurture. The problem is, living with two toddlers, a relational husband and two dogs the nurturing always seems to be aimed in a direction other than my own.

Sometimes you just feel...done.
I don't think my raging Spring fever is helping anything either.


So, I'm taking a night on the town. It's gonna be a big one with an exciting, organic-filled stop at .
And then on to to pick up a copy of and drink a little tea and putz to my heart's content.




4 comments:

Bethany Patrice said...

I love "putzzing". On my night outs, I go down every single isle in Target and examine every single piece of merchandise.

Enjoy your night out. I am sure it is much deserved!!

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

Have fun!

Sarah said...

I need a night out too! Is that a new book by Dr. Sears? I love his take on parenting, and am delaying vacs.... will you review this one??

Mrs. B. said...

Yes, Sarah, I will surely review this one! :)