Wednesday, March 5, 2008

...Jason Castro...

I may want to put David Archuletta in my pocket but Jason Castro is slowly winning over my ears (and maybe my heart).

His mello persona, scruffy dreds, raspy, sensitive voice and [uncannily] pretty features never cease to delight me when he steps onto the Idol stage.

Listen to his version of Hallelujah and swoon...

I'm tellin' ya, if this guy had an album out I'd run (not walk) and buy it.

P.S. I could never really fall in love with him though. I've made a vow to myself never to date a guy more pretty than myself. ;)

7 comments:

jeffwend said...

Your absolutely right about Jason, this kid really has a lot of talent. I want to hear him try to rock it out a bit next week.

Laura Irish said...

I think he's got an adorable personality. I love him to death. But I'm not "crazy" about his singing. He's miles away from D.Archuleta. Miles. I think he deserves to be in the top twelve, but I think there are a few other boys that beat him out vocally. I appreciate the dreds though.

Callie said...

I really like Jason -- he's been a favorite of mine from the git-go. :) His vocals remind me a little of Keith Urban... and you gotta love Keith Urban. Jason just makes me feel good when I hear him sing -- something very pure about him.

alli shmalli said...

if i had tv....i'd definitely have a new idol crush.

p.s.
paula's always drunk i feel like.

Alli said...

why the world does that say alli shmalli...?
im confused.

Sandy said...

LOL! You are funny, Mrs. B

Love David and Jason's was incredible too. I think the guys have more talent. But I really love the last girl who sang last night (long blonde hair). She is my favorite.

Happy Weekend.

Bethany Patrice said...

I agree! I love how he seems so surprised when he is complimented. His humility is adorable...not to mention his eyes...enough about that!