Friday, March 14, 2008

Frivolous Friday

So, frivolous Friday has become all about celebs for me. And that's ok...because it's frivolous!

Anyway, I was just thinkin' about some of my favorite Hollywood leading ladies and thought I'd compile a short list. Here goes:

Reese.
She's adorable. She's a mommy. She's a fun little thing to watch on the big screen. She's southern. And she's blond.
Loved her in: Sweet Home Alabama and Walk The Line


Rachel.

She has this classic beauty. Looks great in red lipstick. She's funny. She dated Ryan Gosling - which is really delightful! She worked at McDonalds when she was young...something I may or may not have been forced to do by my cruel, demanding, unsympathetic mother...
Loved her in: The Notebook and Mean Girls


Ellen Burstyn.She is lovely. She reminds me a bit of my mother-in-law (it's a good thing!). She has this great color of grey/blond hair that I'd like to have someday.
Loved her in: The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

And, of course...



Julia.

Who doesn't love this girl? She's America's Sweetheart. She looks delicious even after bearing twins. She has the best smile.
Loved her in: Pretty Woman, Steel Magnolias and Notting Hill. Oh! and My Best Friend's Wedding

Okay, so there they are. My favorites.

Who's your favorite?

5 comments:

Harwood said...

dude, reese is hot! that is my input!

Mrs. B. said...

Dude! Thanks, Matt. :) I need a little testosterone on this blog.

Beth said...

Mrs. B! Love this post and idea. I will get back to you on my favorites sometime soon. Because I dare not answer the question flippantly, oh no!

Bethany Patrice said...

Rachel McAdams is my absolute FAVORITE!!! I think Julia is probably #2 on my list. They are natural, unique, and extremely talented. I love this idea...I'll look forward to seeing all about your celeb posting. Maybe you can do some research and find out how everyone in Hollywood is having twins.

Beth said...

Okay - I like all yours. All fab. I would also like to add Kate Beckinsale. She's rad - at least in her romantic comedies like Serendipity (maybe not so much in her dark weirdo ones, IMHO). :)

I also like Sandra Bullock.