Friday, February 8, 2008

Frivolous Friday

Do you know Ingrid Michaelson? I just discovered her and I love her! Especially The Way I Am. If your speakers are turned down or muted...turn them up and listen to the peppy little song and tell me seriously that you don't love it too. :)
Here's her site.

And here are the cute little lyrics:

If you were falling, then I would catch you.
You need a light, I'd find a match.

Cuz I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.
Your head is aching, I'll make it better.

Cuz I love the way you call me baby.
And you take me the way I am.

I'd buy you Rogaine if you start losing all your hair.
Sew on patches to all you tear.

Cuz I love you more than I could ever promise.
And you take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Haven't heard her song (that I know of), but I sure do like her boots! :)

alli said...

they play her music at work...love it. sing it all the time...

good pic, sister.

jek said...

This song was on an Old Navy commercial and everytime it came on tv I would start singing with it. Then for the rest of the evening I would continue to sing just the two or three lines that were on the commercial. It's good to know who the artist behind my expressed randomness is, and to hear more of the song.

Mrs. P Martinez said...

I LOVE that song! I told Ant I dedicated it to him. ;o)

Laura said...

I've been listening to her for over a year now. I discovered her on myspace when I first got to Korea. Her songs make me think of Luke. She's been my profile song for months. She's lovely. I also like her song, "Giving Up". You should check that one out. I'm so glad you love her too!!!!