Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Few Facts

1. Both of my kids have pink-eye. In both eyes. We're all going stir-crazy from being quarantined from the rest of the living world.

2. I didn't sleep last night. I kept thinking about my new baby and how much I'm going to love him and cuddle him and buy him funny little sweaters...

3. My mom's coming over this afternoon. We'll talk and look at my scrapbooks and watch the food network.

4. I finally talked to my sweet Sister-in-law this morning for the first time in awhile. She filled me in on her hard-to-buy for boyfriend woes and the excitement of spending her first Valentine's Day NOT single! Love her.

5. I'm soooo looking forward to our weekend away (beginning Friday) from it all. Just the two of us. I plan on sleeping, reading, eating a little, sleeping more, laughing at Mr. B, taking a bath (or five) and sleeping again. Notice the lack of feeding, bathing and diapering children in that list? Precious!

6. My battery charger for my camera is lost. So I can't charge it. That explains the lack of new pictures of the family on my blog lately. :(

7. Beck just pushed Evie down for the 6th time this morning...he's in time out.

8. I scrapbooked last weekend and had a blast. I love Archiver's and their ScrapMania!

9. I put up a poll for the new baby's name. It's on the right sidebar. Vote...

10. That's it...now I'm just rambling...

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Mrs. B - I remember those days. Kids sick, looking forward to getting away ... and for a minute there I thought you were PG again! But you meant your doggie. HA HA. I like Teddy.

Beth said...

I voted for Teddy, too.

AND I love the new song - I was belting along to it just tonight in my car with radio blaring! :)

Bethany Patrice said...

Ohh..your poor babies. Pink eye is such a nuisance!

Bethany Patrice said...

Ohh..your poor babies. Pink eye is such a nuisance!

The Arnold Family said...

I voted for Beau.

AMEN on the bath (or 5)!

Have so much fun! Please let us know all about it when you get back.