Saturday, January 19, 2008

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Programming...

The FDA has declared children's cold medicine too risky for children under the age of 2. Read the CNN story here.

So, here it is cold season - and my family is being hit hard - and I can't give the little one any meds to soothe her.

There must be some really crazy side effects of this stuff that the FDA is putting out a warning against cold meds but saying nothing about the poison they're pumping into kids and calling "vaccinations."

Hmmm...





End of Public Service Announcement and Soap Box Promotion.

5 comments:

The Arnold Family said...

So do you vaccinate your kids? If no, what is the alternative?

Lyndee said...

You go girl!

Mrs. P Martinez said...

Isn't sad? Thank God our pedi didn't give me crap about not vaccinating. Not that it would have changed my mind, I just hate explaining the fact that I don't want this poison in my child's not yet developed body.
Kudos to you!

Ms. Wobbly Bits said...

People should be more worried about the LED in their lightbulbs than vaccinees. I blogged about it here.
http://talesofafirsttimemom.blogspot.com/2007/10/interesting-well-check-visit.html

Ms. Wobbly Bits said...

So will you be home schooling then? To get around the school regulations? Just curious.