Saturday, January 12, 2008

Twins!

My Kindermusik demo class went beautifully today. I think I had as much fun as all the little ones I was teaching! Now I just wait (and pray, and cross my fingers and toes) for the enrollments to pile up.

The little smiles. The chubby, clapping hands. The sparkling eyes. The inquisitive brows. The pumping legs. Ugh...there's just something about babies and music that gets me!



And...the best part? There were four, yes FOUR! sets of twins in my first class. Unbelievable - and way too cute for me to keep focused as "teacher."

7 comments:

Lyndee said...

I know you will do well at this. Word of mouth will help you over time! Blessings!

alli said...

twins? ...i think i should come & help you.


miss you already.
talk soon!

Anonymous said...

Awesome. So happy for you for following a dream.

And - four sets of twins?? A. Maze. Ing.

Beth said...

Oops, that was me who commented above. :)

Sandy said...

Holy cow - 4 sets? I'm so happy it's going well for you. Do your kiddos get to go w/you? Sandy

Sandy said...

Four sets of twins - holy cow! Do your kids get to go w/you to the class? Glad it's going well! :)

J said...

Hey there! I'm so happy for you! The enrollments will pile up, don't you worry.

Beautiful site, beautiful pics!!!