Tuesday, January 1, 2008

She's in Stockholm



is a great blog I found. It's written by a friend of mine from college who is working as an au pair in Sweden for a year. I'm loving living vicariously through her experiences and wiiiishing I had taken the time to do something like this before I got married. Alas, I did not, but life is pretty darn good, so I'm not complaining.

I am Swedish - along with some other things mixed in, but I like to claim Swedish - so maybe that's why I like it so much.

Go and check Seanna out and hear about all things IKEA, European fashion and beautiful, blonde children. ;)

...Oh yeah, and she just happens to be vacationing in Thailand at this very moment. Be jealous, be veeeery jealous.

1 comment:

The Arnold Family said...

Very cool. I'll check it out. Love having blogs to read!