Friday, January 25, 2008

Chocolat

I adore this store.



Don't you?

I just found out that there is one blessedly close to my house (thanks for the heads-up, Ash!) so I bundled the kiddies up this morning and we ventured out.


I found some delightful sales in the chocolate department. Of course, I would find the chocolate department! I got a cute hot chocolate maker just like this white one. I can't wait to use it.
And some E. Guittard dark chocolate. Which, I am told, is the stuff The Barefoot Contessa and Emeril use. Ohhh La La!
And I also came home with a sweet little chocolate mill that I couldn't find a picture of. But think of a pepper mill with the work chocolate on the side. Too perfect! I can't wait to make the perfect cup of chocolat chaud for myself and my mom tonight.
And isn't this movie luscious? It's the one movie in which I can handle Johnny Depp...



3 comments:

Lyndee said...

I love that movie and wish to see it again! Right now I would like anything that took my mind off my heartache...it will lessen but oh no I want to remember to pray with passion and discernment and though I can love I cannot give up!

Lyndee said...

I am tagging you for 3 recipes from the most delightful dinners you have had. Please tag 3 friends and have them add one additional request for info and the ones they tag should add on one more additional request for information and so on...
Go to Storyweaversknapsack for my 3!

Sandy said...

Mmm, I wish I could sit down and have a cup with ya! I love William Sonoma - it's the store where I have bought most of my table cloths! :)